We are Hiring!!!
Job Description: Senior Marketing Specialist
- We are a Logistics and Supply Chain Management specialist recruitment company with a 10 year history of successful growth in Japan. Based in Toranomon, Tokyo, our company is very multi-cultural with a young, energetic culture. We have a clearly defined brand position, focusing on management-level recruitment in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management sectors. Owing to continuing high demand from our clients we are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to contribute to further growth and achievement of greater market share.
- Communicating closely with senior management to create and implement a consistent marketing and communications strategy. The primary aim is to build community and increase candidate acquisition within the logistics and supply chain management sectors.
- Online marketing: e.g. ad-words campaigns, search-engine ranking management, SMS marketing activity.
- Assist in organizing/ implementing regular candidate/ client focused networking events. Maintaining event attendee lists and contact database. Helping to drive referral programs.
- Conducting candidate/ client satisfaction and opinion surveys. Collating results and reporting to senior management. Analyzing data to guide further marketing activities.
- The successful candidate will start as a senior marketing specialist, but the position will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and who has the ambition to move up to a management position. After a period of proven performance in the role, you can expect to manage other staff and take on more strategic management responsibility as a next career step.
- 3 + years experience in service industry marketing. Recruitment or HR industry background preferred, but not essential.
- Good experience of online/digital marketing (web site promotion, SNS, search-engine marketing etc.)
- Bilingual E/J ability. Must be able to read/write Japanese fluently + business level English.
- Good presentation/ communication/ social/ inter-personal skills.
- A flexible and positive attitude & willingness to learn new skills
If you are interested in applying to join Icon Partners please send an up to date copy of your resume by e mail or postal mail to our Recruiting Manager at the following address:
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org