- The primary responsibility of this role is to support and engage with the Sales Team including Consultants. You will also plan and execute talent generation by engaging with candidates, mapping and researching tasks assigned by Sales Consultant or Management.
- Job Description
- Strategically search, identify and attract passive and active customer/talent with relevant skills via various sourcing channels and methods
- Understand job descriptions and key business needs in order to map out and extract qualified candidates
- Contact candidates via emails, telephone, social media and other tools to support the sales team for follow-up actions including scheduling appointments
- Log in candidates' information accurately into the system in a timely manner
- Manage data integrity, keep information updated and organised on the system. Improve and maintain tracking and searchability with a kaizen mindset.
- Build, maintain and engage in customer relationships across multiple industries and skills, while managing expectations and able to influence by understanding your customers with a consultative approach.
- Conduct research on markets, business sectors and target opportunities for future business development and growth
2F NI Bld., 3-12-9 Nihonbashikayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0025
- Working Hours
9:00 – 18:00
*Flexible working environment with a strong degree of freedom tied to performance results
- Proven experience working in either a sales or customer-facing environment. Previous recruitment experience is preferred.
- Handle pressure and high demands to work with multiple deadlines and tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate strong & professional interpersonal communication skills including speaking, reading and writing.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and interest in recruitment and research
- Tough mindedness to take a proactive and logical approach to problem-solving
- Take ownership and be flexible within a team-based environment
- High attention to detail and goal-oriented with the ability to negotiate and influence using a practical approach.
- Selection Process
- Applicant Screening
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Group Interview
- Final Interview
- 3,000,000 ～ 4,000,000 yen per year
- Transportation expenses paid (up to 20,000 yen per month)
Saturdays and Sundays, National Holidays, Premium Friday, New Years Holiday
- Company Insurance
Health Insurance, Employee Pension, Employment Insurance
Icon Partners K.K. is a professional staffing and specialized talent management company in Japan. Since 2006, we have been providing recruiting services for the top multinational companies in the world as well as local Japanese firms across various industries including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer, Luxury, Financial Services/Insurance, Automotive, IT/Technology.
Located in Kayabacho/Nihonbashi, we have a young, energetic and international working space with diversity and flexibility. Being a small sized organisation with such an atmosphere, the fun part of Icon is that you will be able to work in a team environment with various benefits such as managing your own schedules, flexible working styles, company mobile phone and laptop etc.
If you are seeking a chance to thrive in a company which allows you to interact with all parts of the organisation, take ownership, be part of the business decision making for continuous improvement whilst encountering some fun and challenges along the way, Icon Partners would be the place for you!
How to Apply
Fill out the application below to apply. New graduates welcome.