勤務地/ Location: 東京都心部
職務内容/ Job Content:
Prepare paperwork for export shipments, arrange cost-effective, business efficient importations based on trade compliance. Assist Forecasting/Purchasing Planner with related duties and delivery lead time.
- Prepare paperwork for export shipments, coordinating and communicating details with planners, 3PL warehouse, Freight Forwarder and consignee.
- Internal and external communication
- Review Customs import and export entries for accuracy and compliance with regards to value, product classifications and vendor compliance.
- Responsible for preparing, reporting and updating import status and information to key related parties.
- File all import and export documents in compliance to internal procedures, laws and regulations. etc.
- 3 years + Import/ Export experiences
- Experience in Japanese customs law and regulations.
- Team player, a highly motivated to learn other operational functions
- Computer skills; MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint