企業/Company: Global Consumer Goods Company
-International work environment
-Internal Job Rotation Opportunity
勤務地/ Location: Saitama (Near to Tokyo)
職務内容/ Job Content:
As the Internal Control Senior Director, you will drive the overall strategy for the Internal Control team. You will be reporting directly to the CFO, Vice President, and Global Auditing Team.
[Responsibilities & Tasks]
- Driving continuous improvement and implementation of global best practices in internal audit
- Mitigating risks for operation divisions, by collaborating with Executive Management
- Guide support of business initiatives by adapting audit strategy and collaborating with business unit executives.
- Champion best practice in governance, objectively assess the adequacy of governance systems and management of existing risks, comment on responses to emerging risks and propose new developments
- Qualified audit / financial professional with at least 10+ years of internal audit experience, preferably with publicly traded Japanese companies.
- Experience in the management of audit departments and staff.
- Knowledge of IT frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and
- operational risk and control processes and procedures.
- Experience working with multi-national teams.
- Working knowledge of internal audit innovation (e.g. data analytics, automation, agile methodologies).
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- JGAAP knowledge preferred.