企業/Company：One of the top Global Pharmaceuticals
- Great work-life balance
- Steady growth in JP and Global
- Stable healthcare industry
- Work-from-home and flextime
- Good company benefits
- Mature Procurement team and active overseas engagement
勤務地/ Location：Central Tokyo
職務概要/ Job Content：
Sr. Procurement Specialist of Japan Indirect Procurement is responsible for:
- Global or regional sourcing strategies, across the indirect categories of spend, at all global our company's site. The person will develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and external suppliers. He/She oversees implementation of category plan to ensure the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
- Project management with responsibility to simplify process, drive operational excellence and implement the transformation program for the region as Japan, China, and Asia Pacific Procurement organization in line with the global and Japan strategies. The person will take an active role in the development of procurement strategy, contract management, risk management, stakeholder management, and supplier value management process.
- Act as business partner to one of the 5 Tribes (business organizations) in Japan – first point of contact
- Indirect procurement experience (in Marketing/ Logistics/ CRO/ IT/ Corporate categories)
- Native level Japanese, Business level English