企業/Company：Famous Global FMCG company
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
勤務地/ Location：Yokohama, Kanagawa
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes.
- Collect and analyze past/future demand inputs from sales and marketing, and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Work with various cross functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions – new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization. (And others)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of two years of Supply Chain or Business experience, or appropriate FMCG Sales / Trade Marketing / Customer Marketing experience with strong sense of numbers.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated results and working in a team-based, cross functional environment, preferably experienced with the standard S&OP processes
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in demand planning and simulation systems or tools (SAP APO DP, Demantra or equivalent)
- Experience working in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)