Multinational medical device and healthcare company
23 Wards of Tokyo
The Senior Director, SCM Planning is a critical leadership position responsible for the development and execution of Japan Supply Chain Strategy in alignment with Global Supply Chain strategy.
Will be responsible for end to end supply chain improvement including product management and integrated demand and supply planning for the Medical Devices business in Japan.
Will report to Vice President, MD Supply Chain Asia Pacific.
- Develops and delivers a fully integrated Japan Supply Chain Strategy which supports the Asia Pacific Strategic Plan and Business Goals
- Ensures solid partnership and end to end alignment with key stakeholders
- Integrates voice of customer into supply chain organization
- Aligns local pipeline strategy with Asia Pacific and Japan medical device supply chain goals and objectives.
- Leads large-scale cross functional teams to drive business strategies aimed at strengthening customer trust by improving LIFR, optimizing inventory levels and delivering cost & quality improvements.
- Owns talent development of Japan Supply Chain organization
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in a complex Supply Chain environment, in at least 2 of the following functional areas: production, planning, supply chain, quality. Some healthcare / regulatory dependent sector experience is desirable.
- Experience in product development and commercialization
Proven success in:
- Articulating a vision, engaging and mobilizing stakeholders and employees around that vision
- Developing functional strategic plans in alignment with the corporate strategic goals
- Driving design to value in new products with measurable results
- Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer
- Leading and developing high performing cross functional & matrix team