企業/Company: Top 3 Global Consumer Goods Company
勤務地/ Location: 東京都心部
職務内容/ Job Content:
This role will own, lead, and manage the demand planning process for its market.
- Lead the implementation of the global demand planning template collaborating within the market to ensure that the most relevant data and business intelligence is used to generate the most accurate demand forecast and responds quickly to demand signals maximizing service levels.
- Lead the overall market demand planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance, BDP, Commercial etc).
- Ensures that new product introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service, cash and cost targets by collaborating with the Global Category Team and Customer Service.
- Assist and support the manager S&OP in preparation and facilitation of market S&OP, identifying main drivers, opportunities and risks while ensuring the outcome is seamlessly integrated into the subsequent supply chain planning processes.
- Responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements.
- Business ~ Fluent English
- 5~10 years of demand planning experience
- At least 2 years or more people management experience