企業/Company：Famous Global FMCG company
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current E-Commerce Supply Chain processes to better support the business
- Build strong relationships with Business stakeholders and Key Accounts through effective, win-win communications
- Lead continuous challenges & enhancements on E-Com Supply Chain systems to ensure its robustness to support the Business
- Define Retail E-Commerce (both owned & In-Direct EC customers) policies and strategies in accordance with the DtC Supply Chain Manager as well as the Business to support the growth
- Optimise in house operations targeting best customer experience while optimizing efficiency and cost
- Lead and recommend initiatives with customers (etailers) to optimize flows.
- Visiting Key Accounts along with Business, understand and assess constraints and lead to improve the processes with the most adequate proposal
- Optimization of stock levels and its quality through deep analysis of E-Commerce sell-out to ensure the level of assortment to support the business
- Parameterization of replenishment levels in ERP system for Finished Goods and review in a quarterly basis in agreement and collaboration with E-Business and Key Accounts
- Manage assortment & allocations for new launches, promotions or shortages in collaboration with Brand strategy
- Ensure master data consistency of Core system vs E-Commerce front end systems
- Management of the relations with call center
- Native in Japanese (written and spoken) and Business level English.
- Strong commitment to support a fast growing and rapidly changing Business.
- Customer Centric, with strong communication skills in order to build business relationship with the E-Business & Accounts, leveraging our E-Commerce Supply Chain expertise.
- Master of E-Commerce Supply Chain processes and systems.
- Strong in numbers and Analysis. Ability to quantitatively analyze the business.
- Knowledge of SAP (SD/MM) is a plus
- Knowledge of OMS is a plus
- Background of E-Commerce related operations or Account Manager Experience is a plus