企業/Company：Global Luxury Group
- One of the leading companies in the luxury apparel industry
- Has several famous luxury brands under the group
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Coordinate the work of BtoC Logistics Backoffice team on daily tasks and support the definition of standards, procedures and Service Levels.
- Act as main interface of the BtoC Logistics team for the organization of the operational support activities to Brands and Customer Care.
- Management of the B2C Logistics Backoffice team, including drawing up the KPIs and managing accordingly.
- Definition of processes and procedures at WW/APAC level to manage daily interactions with Brands’ Ecommerce Operations and Customer Care
- Direct support on daily tasks of B2C Logistics Backoffice team when required
- Definition of processes and procedures at global/APAC level to manage daily interactions with Brands Ecommerce Operations and Customer Care
- Direct support on daily tasks of BtoC Logistics Backoffice team when required
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a B2C Operations department (i.e. Logistics, Aftersales, CS).
- Strong knowledge of Logistics and After-sales service operations is a plus.
- Working experience in Fashion & Luxury industry is a plus
- SAP user is a plus
- Flexible and open mindset. Willingness to learn and understand each brands’ DNA/Identity