職務概要/ Job Content：
- Ensure all daily operation align with company policy & procedure.
- Responsible for official improvement target and submit monthly report on timely manner.
- Responsible for purchase order review and approval of requests.
- This includes, but is not limited to, as a Q&A window of Japan office regarding vendor registration, modification and deletion window.
- Review and approve purchase orders in SAP & manual purchase orders on time.
- File the manual purchase orders and related approval evidence for both manual and system purchase orders. Complete the monthly statistics report including the outstanding order, accounts payable and etc.
- Maintain ERP related master and support the finance team on the payment related affairs, if necessary.
- Organize the indirect bidding at Japan office following sourcing board process.
- Portfolio requirements and commercial knowledge requirements will include familiarity of Excel, PPT, PV table etc. office tools.
- Process requirements will include purchase order process, payment process as required.
- 5 years + of related Procurement work experience
- English：Business level
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct day to day supervision and a conscientious and strong work ethic.
- Ability to utilize skill to create monthly report.
- Must have experience working in major Corporations with international/global operations.
- Proven quality focus in providing internal customer solutions.