企業/Company: Global Consumer Goods Company
-International work environment
-Internal Job Rotation Opportunity
勤務地/ Location: Saitama (Near to Tokyo)
職務内容/ Job Content:
As Internal Audit Senior Director, you will drive strategy and overall direction for the audit team.
[Responsibilities & Tasks]
- Mitigating business risks for operating divisions, by collaborating with Executive Management, aligning audit plans to business needs and risk areas, identifying and facilitating corrective actions and ensuring audit projects meet executive expectations.
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
- Guide the support of business initiatives by adapting audit strategy and collaborating with business unit executives on successful implementation of project recommendations.
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Identify instances of over and under control and provide management with a clear articulation of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate.
- Report results of audit reviews to the Executive Committee and Company Senior Leadership. etc…
- Qualified audit / financial professional with at least 10+ years of internal audit experience, preferably with publicly traded Japanese companies.
- Experience in the management of audit departments and staff.
- Knowledge of IT frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures.
- Experience working with multi-national teams.
- Working knowledge of internal audit innovation.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- JGAAP knowledge preferred.