企業/Company：Global Beverage Company
勤務地/ Location： Central Tokyo
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Responsible for downstream part of the supply chain : overseeing 3PL partner service to end customer/account for Japan operations.
- Plan and manage the logistic capacities and related resources required for these material flows and reporting duties of all processes related to the distribution of products with full visibility and traceability.
- Establish and lead a continuous improvement jour fix together with planning department for logistical capacity planning and standardize and streamline processes according to global standards making sure that the department works with transparent, efficient, and effective processes.
- Lead, develop and maintain a top-quality logistics team.
- Top-quality growth mindset which is reflected along the supply chain, our products and services, processes, and team
- Minimum 7 years’ experience and/or specialized qualifications in logistics, demand planning and/or Inventory planning, and/or any other supply chain management discipline, ideally in an FMCG industry in a multinational environment
- Deep understanding of the logistics market and its players with the ability to effectively leverage previous work experience in managing multiple logistics providers
- Self-motivated individual who can manage direct reports and foster individual performance
- People management experience, likely more than 3 people
- English: Business level