勤務地/ Location: 神奈川県 湘南地区
職務内容/ Job Content:
Leads and coordinates Custom & Foreign Trade and Import / Export activities of the business
- Manages purchase/transfer orders and ensures optimized inventory, considering cost/service/efficiency
- Monitors/analyzes SCM KPIs with transparency and initiate improvement activities
- Initiates actions that directly contribute to achieving sales, profit, and growth targets by offering services that meet them which are in line with regional, country and division strategies
- Contributes/Manages SCM related and integration projects
- Shows leadership in operation to related members and SCM community.
- Exhibits and does knowledge transfer of his/her expertize and raise SCM competency among SCM communities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degrees
- Japanese and English : business level
- 6 years+ working experience in supply chain
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3 and S/4 and MS Office / PowerPoint are also required.
- Project management experience with an ability of negotiation on a regional and global level.
- Strong data analysis skills/experience are preferred