勤務地/ Location: 東京都
職務内容/ Job Content:
- Lead and manage monthly S&OP process, adjust the plan according to changing sales assumptions and business needs to have a finalized align forecast plan.
- Support Commercial team to ensure timely launch of new products.
- Collaborate with manufacturers to confirm supply to meet agreed plans and target inventory level.
- Responsible for all logistics coordination and related matters
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure products are redressed on time to meet customers’ requirements, replenish packing material and verify all redressing costs.
- Manage vendors to meet agreed service level.
- Support return processes from customers
- Work with various stakeholders
- Lead and manage the Project to choose the most appropriate 3PL considering current and future business / logistics requirements.
- Manage 3PL audit etc.
- Education:University degree
- English : Business Level
- 5~7 + years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics field, mainly within an international environment
- 3~5 +years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics management
- People Management experience (Ideally)
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer marketing (Ideally)