Global manufacturing/retail company, with international offices and operations expanding aggressively in Asia
As Senior Director of Operation you will be accountable for the full operations and
end to end supply chain process including purchasing & inventory, demand planning,
warehousing, order taking, shipment, and return for products. A key mission will be lead,
review and improve total supply chain process to increase productivity and operational activity and
ultimately reduce cost and provide deliver the best customer experience
- Oversee Japan SCM Operation
- Global and APAC: US, SG, Global Projects
- Partner: Operations Executive team, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Quality
- Lead and drive as Head of Operations (Total SC)
- Responsible for successful kaizen/improvements in purchasing, order taking, demand planning,
- Inbound/Outbound Logistics, Warehousing
- Develop, guide and grow teams to meet business and operational goals, including change
management, financial management, performance management & engagement, productivity, success planning.
- Lead multiple team members throughout the overall operations in planning,
implementing and reviewing the business process based on the best practices toward the best distribution center model
- Create relationships at all levels within the organization to influence,
inspire and execute short term and long term operational goals
- Establish, interpret, execute and strategies whilst ensuring governance,
compliance, and regulatory processes are being followed
- Partner with global operations to ensure the alignment with global and act as advisor
- Over 5 years of SCM and leadership experience (Logistics and Operations).
- Result oriented, task driven decision-making with a strong sense of accountability.
Driving productivity, profitability and business processes; delivering solutions on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Fluent Japanese and business level English.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data for actionable items
- International experience
- Knowledge and experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience in business modeling and finance
- ERP implementation experience