企業/Company：大手外資系医療機器メーカー (Global Medical Device)
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Reporting to APAC
- The Supply Demand & SCM Manager plays the lead role in coordinating regional demand forecast S&OP activities, conducts the purchasing planning based on the forecast, managing goods replenishment from internal/external sources as well as inventory management with Japan Supply Demand & SCM member.
- Interacts and communicates with local sales/marketing/RAQA/Finance team, production sites and global operations team to fulfill customer needs by achieving world class operations and managing End-to-End supply chain.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end SCM, especially in demand management and forecasting, also purchase & inventory planning
- Knowledge in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JDE, AS400, etc.)
- High communication skills internally and externally, as well as English (written and verbal)
- Team people management skills