勤務地/ Location: 神奈川県
職務内容/ Job Content:
- Establishing robust toller management structure, included contract management, quality control, adapt PS quality and EHS standard, cost controlling for conversion cost, and continuous improvement for tollers.
- Co work with marketing to guide new product set up on site to sharply start up without much dispose.
- Inventory control for both party to be optimize material cost and find cost efficient solution to keep win with situation.
- Project management for production, taking lead finding supplier, negotiation, total project cost management. Involving project team to keep project timeline.
- Asset list update by annual bases. Refresh asset list on time and allocate depreciation and settle period of asset.
- Develop capex strategy and annual capex submission in line with RBU.
- Safety is mandatory to be assessed when installed new equipment.
- Coordinate Toller EHS audit and coach them to meet our company expectation
- 3-5 + years experiences of Toller management (cost, quality, sustainability, capacity improvement, continuous improvement, EHS, contract)
- Strong communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Team player