Icon Partners gives you the opportunity to earn your income solely based on your effort and your capabilities,
regardless of your experience, gender, nationality etc.
- The objective of this position is to evolve into an end-to-end Consultant. Initially, you will support experienced Consultants as you learn everything there is to know about recruitment consulting practices and techniques. By advancing through our 3 month training program and interacting with top-level managers from different businesses, you can make a direct impact through finding the right candidate for the opportunity in question.
* People with experience in Career Consulting/Sales are very welcome
Depending on your performance and achievements, accelerated promotion is possible.
- Job Description
- Support experienced Consultants in the sales process as you rapidly grow into an end-to-end Recruitment Consultant
- Use various tools and resources in order to maintain partnerships with existing clients/candidates while developing new relationships and leads
- Approach suitable candidates professionally through various methods, such as headhunting and social media networks in order to direct them towards exciting job opportunities
- Take part in directly impacting the growth of the company and contributing to future plans of the organization with your colleagues
Tokyo-to, Minato-ku, Toranomon 3-4-10, Toranomon 35 Mori Building 7F
- Working Hours
9:00 – 18:00
*Flex time is available after the probation period. Core Time: 10：00～18：00
- Fluency in English and Japanese (Advanced or Native level)
- Residence in Japan
- 2 years or more of working experience (Experience in Sales is a plus)
- Selection Process
- Applicant Screening
- 1st Interview - Skype Video
- 2nd Interview - Office Meeting
- 3rd Interview - Office Meeting
- Lunch Meeting
- 300,000 yen per month + Incentive bonus
*Probation period: 250,000 yen per month
- Transportation expenses paid (up to 20,000 yen per month)
Saturdays and Sundays, National Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Company Insurance
Health Insurance, Employee Pension, Employment Insurance
How to Apply
Send your updated resume (in English and/or Japanese) to us by Email.
*We will refrain from answering to applications that don’t meet our requirements.
In charge of recruiting:
We look forward to your applications.