ICON PARTNERS KK.strives to take all measures to protect candidates, customers and other company's personal information secure.
On this Website and internally within our company, with direct e-mail and other means of contact, when providing your personal information, we will endeavor to protect the confidentiality of their information.
ICON PARTNERS KK. complies with the Personal Information Protection Law.
Collection of Personal information
ICON PARTNERS KK., at times records details of customers names, contact information, qualifications, work experience, and other information that is included in resumes (not limited to this).
The use and legal disclosure of personal information by ICON PARTNERS KK. may be used for the following purposes.
- In order to offer our services to our customers.
- To the appropriate introduce new job information to our customers.
- Only if the jobseeker provided permission in advance, in order to apply for a company job.
- To provide latest information of our news and industry, to notify of events, and other information.
It should be noted that, that customers may request to stop the receipt of these information.
- In order from time to time request an update on registered information.
- In the case that has been mandated by regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies, we may be required to disclose personal information.
- We do not disclose personal information without prior customer consent, unless required by law.
Possession of Personal Information
When customers contact with ICON PARTNERS KK.via our website, job advertisements and other means, we will register your personal information to our database.
In addition, personal information is registered when scouted or an entry received through job boards.
In order to interview with customers and introduce new jobs, personal information is registered and our researchers, consultants or other staff may contact customers by e-mail, telephone or other means of contact.
Guarantee of Confidentiality
ICON PARTNERS KK. strives to take reasonable safety measure to ensure against risks related to personal information unauthorized access, loss or destruction, falsification and leakage.
Data Protection Officer Contact
Please feel free to contact our Protection Officer for any issues:
Icon Partners K.K.