勤務地/ Location： 東京都心部
職務概要/ Job Content：
- Individual Contributor, working with BPO team on/offshore
- Establish and manage an effective procurement capability for the Japan region
- Responsible for the negotiation, contract documentation and acquisition of a variety of vendor spend commodities
- Continue to refine and standardize processes, policy and practices consistent with Global Sourcing to institutionalize procurement best practices.
- Promote use of preferred vendors to promote greater standardization, improved compliance, risk mitigation and leverage of purchasing power to increase cost savings.
- Work with Procurement Shared Services team to deliver certain projects in collaboration etc…
- 5 years + of indirect procurement experience
- Deep category subject matter expertise with the ability to translate strategies into executable models.
- Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly synthesize distill and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Japanese fluency and Business level English